Pitch@Palace Bahrain 2.0 has a broad Technology theme and aims to discover Entrepreneurs from or connected to Bahrain that have identified opportunities in the following areas. Start Ups at all stages are encouraged to apply, from “An Idea on Paper” through to commercialised Enterprises.
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Consumer Technology and Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy, Environmental and Renewables Technologies
- Fitness Tech
- Health and Wellbeing Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Materials, Substances and By-products
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- Smart Cities
As part of Pitch@Palace Global, Pitch@Palace Bahrain aims to develop links between Bahraini Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurs across the Globe.Applications will be evaluated by a panel of Judges with expertise across a wide range of sectors. Up to 12 Entrepreneurs will be selected to Pitch to an influential Audience of Business Leaders at Pitch@Palace Bahrain 2.0 on 27 March 2019. They willl also have the opportunity to network with, gain advice and mentoring from leading investors, business executives and influencers in their respective fields.The winners of Pitch@Palace Bahrain 2.0 will be selected by an Audience vote and the winners will be invited to Pitch at Pitch@Palace Global 4.0 at St James’s Palace in London in December 2019. Find out more about the Pitch@Palace Global programme at pitchatpalace.com.
All pitches should be in English (preferable).